Manually Installing Beans
This article explains how to connect Beans manually to your WooCommerce store.
In some cases, due to your server configuration, you might be unable to set up Beans on your WooCommerce. When this happens you can try the manual connection by following the guide below.
Before you begin, make sure you are both logged into your Beans admin dashboard and your WordPress admin dashboard.
1. Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > REST API and click on Add key
2. Generate the API key and select `Read/Write` permissions
3. Go to the manual installation page and paste the consumer secret and consumer key into the displayed form.
4. Click on Save to complete the setup.
5. Finally, go to your WordPress Admin dashboard and navigate to the Beans section. The plugin will be connected and ready for use.
After following this process, if you are still unable to connect Beans to your store, reach out to our support team for further assistance.